The highly concentrated oxygen effect induces regeneration of damaged cells and helps to boost skin immunity by removing free radicals.
Hypoallergenic oxygen therapy is effective for sensitive, dry, and delicate skin, and is a great soothing and moisturizing treatment.
Treatment Time: 50 minutes
Improves skin tone
|Cleanse||Hybrid Water Fluide Milky Cleanser||
Apply to dry skin, massaging gently but firmly. Remove with dry sponge or cotton.
|2nd Cleanse||Hybrid Water Fluide Gel Cleanser||
With wet hands, apply a small amount and gently massage into skin to cleanse.
Remove with wet sponges or cotton.
1. Place 2 pumps of Rhassoul Oxygen Whipping Mask (2.5ml) and 1/2 teaspoon of water in a bowl.
4. Skim it off with a spatula, and wipe it off with wet towel.
Choose based on skin type
Spray the ampoule (5ml) with the Zuricell professional facial ampoule sprayer or your existing oxygen device (e.g. O2toderm).
Lightly massage to absorb the ampoule.
1. Mix the marine collagen glow mask and Zuricell ampoule in a 2:1 ratio.
2. Apply thin layer to the face and neck with silicone brush.
|LED Machine||Select the LED that matches skin type, leave it for 10-15 minutes and peel off the marine collagen glow mask.||10-15 minutes|
|Moisturize||Choose based on skin type||Apply ampoule, eye cream and moisturizers.||3 minutes|
Apply sunscreen then BB cream on entire face and massage until blended.
- Avoid UV rays as much as possible, and apply sunscreen during outdoors
- Apply moisturizing serums or regenerating creams frequently for 3 days.
- Sheet Masks are also recommended for about 3 days.
- Avoid any activities that promote blood circulation, such as sauna and extreme exercises
- Avoid alcohol and smoking, and drink plenty of water to prevent skin dryness