Spicules are structural elements found in sea sponges. It helps to break up the accumulated dead skin cells and destroy them. Reducing inflammation, regulates secretion of sebum, and increases fibroblast activity, stimulating large amount of collagen.
An oxygen therapy helps to boost your skin's collagen production, giving your cells the protein it needs to keep your skin firm. Oxygen is essential for cell regeneration, so when you receive an oxygen therapy it helps your new cells grow for faster cell turnover.
- Reduction in visible fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Reduce the acne scars
- Tightening of pores
- Increase in luminosity
Micro White Spicule
An Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent exfoliates dead skin cells, normalizes skin cell turnover, reduces pigmentation and pore size and improves fine lines and skin elasticity.
Centella Asiatica Extract
Often referred to as cica, this beloved ingredient in Korean skincare has potent calming and anti-aging properties.
Peptides can lead to firmer, younger-looking skin, and helps build up a stronger skin barrier.
Regenerative proteins stimulate cell growth, proliferation, healing and maintain youth.
Discovered by Dr. Stanley Cohen, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine.
- Dry Skin
- Normal Skin
- Combination Skin
- Oily Skin
- Acne-Prone Skin
- Pigmentation & Dark Spots
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scars
Before and After
Fine lines & Wrinkles
How to Use
1. Pump O2 Tox Peel 4-6 times and apply on face after cleansing and toning, avoid on eye area.
2. Wait till bubbles appear.
3. Rub it on with fingertips firmly for deep penetration and apply once more any part of the skin that you feel needs attention.
4. Lightly pat on the face a few times to fully absorb into the skin.
* Apply once a week.
Follow with sheet mask, cream mask or modeling rubber mask to soothe and calm your skin.
- O2 Tox Peel is a professional grade soft spicule peeling that may give you slightly sting.
- It may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater every day.
- Avoid using exfoliators for 1 week after using O2 tox peel.
centella asiatica extract, methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, water, hydrolyzed sponge, butylene glycol, glycerin, cetyl ethylhexanoate, potassium cocoyl glycinate, niacinamide, cetearyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, copper tripeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-8, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, myristoyl pentapeptide-17, rh-oligopeptide-1, rh-polypeptide-11, perfluorodecalin, sodium hyaluronate, ceramide np, betaine, adenosine, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, lavandula angustifolia, thuja occidentalis leaf oil, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, xanthan gum, disodium edta, allantoin, chlorphenesin
DERMATHOD suggests the optimal skincare solution that actualizes the beauty the natural energy of the skin with the newest scientific approaches to target various skin concerns. Keeping the value of the tremendous renewable energy of your skin in mind, DERMATHOD provides the best care to help your skin regain balance.
I am so impressed with this product! With no facials during Covid-19 I decided to give it a try. I noticed a BIG difference in my skin. I have acne scars and big pores, this product has tightened my skin and reduced pigmentation.
Hi Lisa, we are happy to hear that you're enjoying O2 Tox Peel Facial. Thank you for leaving this review!